Non-Cash Giving

You can light the way home for a child with a non-cash gift to help kids.

Mutual funds and publicly traded securities

By giving appreciated stocks or mutual funds – instead of writing checks – you will pay less tax, give more, improve your cash flow, and have the opportunity to re-balance your portfolio all tax-free!

Wire transfers and separately invested account transfers

If you are wiring money for the benefit of 4KIDS, please contact Rick Jacobs at

Paper certificates and transfer agent gifting forms

Postmark and send these certificates.

For questions or more information about making a non-cash gift, please contact Rick Jacobs at

I will not leave you as orphans, I will come to you.
John 14:18